It’s funny how the interwebs works. One day your blog is sitting there, petting all of its wee little interweb dust bunnies, watching them multiply and then the next day your spam box is standing room only and your reading list and need-to-reply-to list is longer than the Mississippi.
Not that I’m complaining. It’s nice to open things up and think, whoaaa. It’s just not so nice that it ALL happens when I’m 100% dedicated to doing other things. Because unintentionally I’m going to miss something, someone and then I’m gonna feel all guilty months later and ruin probably what was going to be the best friendship ‘evah.
So here’s the deal, my readers ROCK! Like rock it in leather pants, and tie-dyed hair ROCK. And I love them all. Even my newest fan Glerf. (long story) But I can’t possibly go through all the chain awards and games right now (okay so maybe if I wasn’t typing this long arsed thing), and link 15 people here and there EVEN THOUGH I DO WANT TO PUT ALL OF YOU IN SPOTLIGHTS! And I do appreciate the time you all have spent highlighting me! ❤ ❤ ❤ So do me a favor… go check out my blogroll (that I’m currently still adding to, so keep checking back) visit everyone on it and share some love. Seriously, comments are like skittles, booze, and a good tune on a gloomy day. If you’re not listed, please let me know because either I’m still in the process of getting to you orrrrrrrr I don’t have your correct link!
With that said, I do happen to love me a little bit of Q&A, so even though I’m not gonna follow the rules with tags and what nots, I have to answer the questions Beckey over at My Really Real Reality tagged me in:
- What is your favorite book? There’s one book I’ve had since I was in grade school. I can’t part with it, even though I’ve had it since I was like 9, and I haven’t read it since. Basically you had this young girl with a tough as nails father, and they lived out in the country (which was always my dream) and she found a mustang that her father had trapped to save his crops. Long story short her and the mustang fell in love, and her father finds out. The ending breaks my heart and the book started my obsession with reading.
- Favorite sweet treat? Hrrrmmm, I can’t pick just one. But I love things with dark chocolate or cinnamon and sugar. I dislike complicated concoctions and anything with coconut.
- Who would play you in the movie version of your life? Eeek, I’m not so sure I’d want my life to be a movie. But I’m going to go with Angelina Jolie. Sure we don’t have anything in common besides both of us having tattoos, but at least she’d play me straight, and demand to keep the movie real and un-hollywood. She drives me crazy as a person, but she’s damn good at being a character. (and yes my actress would need some wicked talent to play me *snort*)
- What was your favorite subject to study in school? In Highschool I’d say Art, Religion and Creative Writing. (Yes I see it says SUBJECT, in the singular) In college it was defiantly Political Sciences.
- What are you grateful for everyday? Without writing a novel: my husband whom I don’t deserve, the minions, being able to create, faith, life, time, the little wisdom I do have, and getting another day. I truly don’t deserve any of it.
- Do you still have your tonsils? Hell yeah. I don’t do surgery.
- If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Macaroni and Cheese. Honest to gawd. It’s the perfect shade of orange for every coloring book. Andddd I like to be cryptic like that.
- Who do you miss the most? My nan. (aka my grandmother) She taught me how to do five hundred things at once and get lost in creative messes. She created my fire, or at least soaked it in lighter fluid for YEARS.
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you chose? Eh, I’d pass on the offer. Every character at some point has to go through such extremes. Even cinderella is going to need years of therapy and drugs for living in ashes for half her life. I’ll stay right here where I already have half a grip on my dysfunctions thank you very much.
- What is your favorite sound? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. No sounds would be my favorite sound! A 6-year-old, a 21 month old, 3 dogs, 7 chickens, a goat, a husband, a band, 2 buggies and two cats… this momma likes the quiet.
- When was the last time you were nervous? Every dang day. Probably once an hour, at least. If my children aren’t busy trying to defy the laws of gravity, it’s the sharing of thoughts and words with the public interwebs, and if it’s not that it’s the whole something is always happening around here.
And the real rules go something along the lines of sharing unknown things, tagging people and asking new questions, if you really want to follow along. But I say, for the heck of breaking rules, I wanna hear your answers right here to the same questions. I’m such a renegade. 😉