I’m tongue tied this morning, or more so finger tied. I’m tripping over thoughts as I try to type them, and I’ve already wasted too much time this morning staring at this blank screen, so let’s make this easy, shall we?
Going with the theme this month from BlogHer, 10 things I love in no particular order as they randomly pop into my head:
- Waking up early, and having what I call “A Date with my Brain”. Aka, me time, with my coffee and complete silence.
- Warm rains. The kind you can stand out in without freezing your arse off.
- Sketching with thick paper and a super sharp pencil.
- The smell of a stable. Something about the mix of leather, hay, and horse hair gets me every time.
- Letters from friends, real ones, in the mail.
- Giggles from the children.
- Fresh warm bread with butter. Has to have butter.
- Sitting at a fire.
- Throwing rocks into a river.
- Opening a brand new, fresh, analog, book. Aka, one made out of paper.
Quick, what’s ten things that you love?