And “Thy” would be in reference to an Award… not actually me. Ummm…
First go visit Amira at Mind Blur. Her posts will define and demonstrate Versatile better than I could ever hope to do. Especially her About page, I’m head over heels in love with her About page. And I might be head over heels in love with her homeland of Maldives. And because I’m feeling extra helpful and linky today here’s a wee bit about Maldives: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maldives
And I’d much rather continue talking about Amira who generously passed this award on to me, but rules are rules, and I must privilege you with the infamous 7 things about me…
Can I come up with 7 new things?
- Heights frighten me to death. I’m talking paralyzing fear here. I’m talking not even that bottle of rum, or $500.00 in your hands will get me to go up in the Arch again fear. (google: St.Louis Arch)
- I’m probably the only person in the world who despises texting. I’m a wordy person, I need real words, lots of them to get my message across… how am I supposed to complete thoughts with a short text?! I only text when I don’t want you to call me. I also hate using the phone. So send me a letter.
- I prefer on most days to have my coffee BLACK. Cowboy style, where a horseshoe can stand straight up in it. Cremer cannot be found in my house, please bring your own.
- TV absolutely bores the living heck out of me. Unless I’m dying I can’t just sit there and watch. I must be writing, sewing, knitting, crocheting… doing something useful with the time. And honestly, by nature, I can’t just sit there during anything… even sleeping I try doing other things at the same time.
- I truly do hate glitter. I despise how it always gets all over everything. And even if you just look at something with glitter on it, it will indeed end up on your face… and it won’t come off.
- I cannot bake chocolate chip cookies that don’t turn out like pancakes. I bribe my mother with money and kisses from the grandkids to make them for me. (Don’t tell Martha!)
- I cannot dance. <nothing witty to add there, I just can’t do it.
And now to pass on the Award.
Which is harder than it sounds. But only because I just nominated all the awesome bloggers I know- last week for another award. So in the spirit of being versatile I want YOU the reader to introduce US to your favorite Versatile Blogger! Link them up in the comments, talk them up a bit and let them know that they have received this award!
If you have been nominated please:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link them up in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself!
- And pass the award on to 15 bloggers.