To make your life easier below you’ll find a list of all the books I’ve been reading with links to my awesome reviews. (I have some mad review skillz) Scroll down to the bottom of this page for more information on my reviews!
- The Hunger Games, by Suzzane Collins (movie review)
- Catching Fire, by Suzzane Collins
- Mocking Jay, by Suzzane Collins
- One Thousand Gifts, by Ann Voskamp
- The Curse of the Spellmans, by Lisa Lutz
- And She Was, by Alison Gaylin
- Katana, by Cole Gibsen
- The Birth House, by Ami McKay
- The Fang Chronicles, Amy’s Story by D’Elen Mclain (and giveaway)
Please feel free to leave a comment with suggestions on the next book I should review, I’ll do my best to get to them (in between chasing children, goats and chickens).
I also accept books from authors directly to review and shamelessly plug. Please email me using the address on the right hand bar for more information.
Disclaimer for the Feds: Most books listed were directly purchased by your’s truly with her own cash. I have received no payment for any reviews and all statements are of my own. Go tax somebody else. (me and those feds are like BFF’s, really)